Monday, September 16, 2013

Some random dream themes I had as a kid

My mom was trying to get me to put all my poems in a book and get it published a while back and I typed out the beginning of a book, had 60 pages written and now my computer is trying to convert the file and it's just a bunch of codes now.  I found a notebook with a bunch of my poems and found a dream I had recorded and a page with 3 characters I had in a dream a while back. 
The first had a coyote face and had a purple cloak that covered most of his face he had pitch black eyes. 
He told me he was going to kill me and said "I don't do introductions, I do death." 
The second character was a skeletal figure with a black cloak and kept his hood down.  He had red glowing dots for eyes and told me he was a messenger from "our home dimension."
The third was a beautiful blonde woman who was 5'10'' and about a size 5 and VERY seductive but she transformed into a huge black dragon with blood red eyes. 
These all came to me in my sleep and I'm still not too sure what they were about.  I'm still working on that and have been for years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment