Saturday, October 24, 2015

I'm figuring if I do this publicly, I'll stick to it.

It really doesn't matter if anyone even reads this or not, maybe by making this public I'll stick with this.
I just deactivated my Facebook and I'm planning on giving it up for at least 6 months. It seems like no big deal to most people, but I've been getting sick of the site. "Friends" who like and share pictures and occasionally comment but hardly ever message you back, endless keyboard warriors and needless political debates, food posts and the occasional interesting blog posts- it wastes way too much time.
I have several reasons I'm trying out giving it up.
1. I'm 31 weeks pregnant
2. I waste too much of the school day (while my older is in school) online
3. It's starting to stress me out- I have already lost hope for the majority of the state/country after the endless political crap posted all over.
4. I have several side projects I'm working on and have been neglecting
5. Nanowrimo starts in about a week and I need to plan for it while juggling life, work and getting ready for maternity leave/the new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment