Monday, September 16, 2013

Dreams dealing with the ex

Every time someone enters a relationship, it leaves an impact on both peoples' lives.  It's almost certain they will have dreams from time to time.  Just because you dream about an ex, doesn't mean you want to get back together or are still in love with the ex.  You have to pay attention to the details.  I am married and had a dream he said he wanted a divorce, I thought about getting back in touch with my ex as soon as he said it and try to get back together with him but after a few minutes, I rethought and my husband and I worked things out.  In the dream, it was telling me to stop thinking about the past and focus on life now.  I spoke on another site to a chick who dreamt that her ex came and took her away while she was out with her walking life fiance.  In the dream she still felt like she loved him.  In that dream, it seems like she'd be still wanting to be with him but it is more likely she is having doubts about being with her fiance or she may be subconsciously be picking up red flags in ways he's similar to her ex.  In retrospect, she may still have feelings for the ex but it's more likely there is a subconscious reason she doesn't want to be with him.  
If you ever have a dream about an ex, never stress out and think that it's trying to tell you you still love them, try to find the deeper meaning behind it.  Chances are it's trying to tell you to stop thinking about the past or stop regretting something about the past.  Other times it maybe telling you you may want to reevaluate the relationship you're in currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment