Monday, September 16, 2013

Some recurrent themes from my past

Ever since I was young, I had a recurrent character in several of my dreams.  It was a skeleton.  He was not a friendly creature either.  Everytime he showed his face, something traumatic would happen.  It lasted for years until the Grim Reaper showed his face in a dream, took him away and apologized for him.  To date, I have no idea who the supernatural stalker was or if it was an omen and the events just played themselves out as of a year ago.  I truly think he was a real demonic spirit who would cause problems and the real spirit of death finally tracked him down to take him to the next life because I haven't dealt with him since and dealing with death felt so real.  Not in a bad way but in a finally can rest at ease type of way.
The first dream I can remember went like this
I was talking to my best friend and she told me about how she had gotten raped (red flag one).  Then it cut to a new scene, at my house (different house from where I lived).  My dog was barking (dog barking in a dream means bad news soon to come) and I went up 3 flights of stairs (each flight meaning a year).  When I got up to the 3rd flight (third year) I went into a bedroom.  My dog was staring at something under the bed.  I looked down and saw a black umbrella (black- the unknown or the feared in this dream) It turned into a skull head (my stalker) and twisted around laughing.  My dog got pulled under the bed (meaning I was going to lose something important to me).  I was frightened and woke  up.
It meant that I was going to lose something important (my dog being pulled under the bed and me not getting him back) in the span of 3 years (3 floors of the house).  Something unknown (the black umbrella) but bad was going to happen (dog barking) in the 3rd year.  
I had been in an abusive relationship (Just got into one shortly after the dream.  It lasted 2 years and on the third year after the dream, right after he and I broke up I ended up getting raped.  He had convinced me I was worthless and would never find anyone who would care as much as he did and I lost all my self worth, values and respect when he and I were together.  (the loss of something important).  Since that dream, I have decided to pay more attention to dreams because it told me exactly what happened those years.
The final dream that he appeared in was stranger.
I was talking to my parents and we were talking about something serious.  The skeleton kept appearing and disappearing and threatened to take someone.  I freaked out and started screaming at him.  He laughed and disappeared for a few seconds and my parents couldn't see him.  They thought I was crazy.  They left and he came back.  I ordered him to leave.  He wouldn't but then the grim reaper showed up and took him.  He looked at me and said: "sorry, he's gone for good now."  I asked who he was and he told me:  "He's a spirit who wouldn't go to the next life, but I forced him through so you're safe now."  He smiled at me and left.

I have not dealt with the skeleton since then.  When I woke from that dream, instead of terror, I felt relief.  I almost felt as if a huge weight had been lifted from my back.  Those are not the only dreams that he was in but those are the most memorable. 

Keep checking back as I update with further personal dreams and further meanings from my personal research and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment