Monday, September 16, 2013

Introduction to my studies taken off my dream blog

I have been studying dreams and dreaming for around 18 years. I am 25 years old, yes, I was around the age of 7 when I started. I was writing a book called "Dreams Become Reality"  but that was put on hold for a bit and also planning on opening a store with the same name.

There are many people who have studied the psychological and parapsychological reasons behind dreaming. It has been a popular divination method for centuries. I started becoming aware of my dreams when I was about 7 and wanted to know what they meant. I have, since then, developed my own theories of what certain symbols can mean. I will later be putting some of my symbols up and what I have found them in years of personal research to best mean. I can understand what Sigmund Freud believed and he is, to date, one of my favourite minds to study. 



As I am saying in the introduction to my book: "Dreams Become Reality," the only person who can truly know the meaning of your dreams is yourself. Books and experts can give their best educated guesses but in the end, only you really know what each dream symbol means to you personally. 



Some numbers have very different but highly symbolic meanings: 
1- Alone, solo, independent, the god, the masculine side of your nature and the first or number 1 (best) 
2- duel, pair, set, couple or second best. Also the feminine side of your nature or the goddess 
3- 3rd wheel, extra, one in the way, trio, or even the 3 fold law (what you do comes back to you 3-fold) 
4- complete set (four walls in a room, four sides in a rectangle or square or diamond) 
6- evil, the mark (666 in Christianity), demonic, near completion or near perfection
7- completion, the 7th day of rest, rest, relaxation, perfection 
9- the divine number, divinity, spirituality, spiritual sensitivity 
13- another very spiritual number, basically the same as 9. Also could mean bad luck or an omen. 



They are some of the most common numbers in dreams but, like I said, the only one who truly knows what your dreams mean is you. I am writing from personal expirience and my friends' and familys' dreams. 



I'm going to start writing more of my personal dream symbols in here and pretty soon this page will be another version of the very diverse dream dictionary. 



If at any time, you have a dream and would like to share it, feel free to send it to me and I'll interpret it for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment