I was already past what I needed for my second day word count, by day 4 I was up to the 7th day but now I've hit a plateau. It wasn't a story I was planning on writing but I like where it's going so far but even though I know where I want it, it's a long ways off from where I want to take it. I need motavation and I need an idea but I'm not really a planner- more of a pantser- as they say on the site.
I'm hoping I'll finish with the 50k but I also started dreading writing every night/morning because I started taking the challenge too seriously.
I have also challenged myself to stay off Facebook at least 6 months (preferably a year) but decided to log off permanently- that's going well. There have been a few times in the last week I logged into my husband's account only to check on the local news pages to see what is going on. Other than that, I've done no socializing on the site and my world isn't crumbling around me.. I have spent more time than I would like on reading blogs and articles on other sites but I'm taking it one step at a time- first Facebook and then I'll deal with logging online too much. At least I may revive this old blog..
No comments:
Post a Comment